Wednesday 11 February 2015

Wednesday Thought number 3

For my Wednesday thought this week I will be sharing with you the thoughts of one of the greatest popular philosophers of his or any age.

Ladies and gentlemen i give you Homer.......Simpson.



1. If you want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now shhhh....they're about to announce the lottery numbers.

2. The Information Superhighway shows the average person what some nerd thinks about Star Trek.

3. Television! Teacher! Mother! Secret Lover!

4. To alcohol! The cause of and the solution to all of lifes problems.

5. All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.

3 comments:

  1. Television is a waste of time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. says the woman who likes once upon a time, melissa and joey, etc

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't change the truth.

    ReplyDelete