Sunday 15 March 2015

50 dreams



Hello gentle reader. Today Lena asked me to write down 50 dreams that I would like to come true. Here is my list.

1. Own my owm home
2. Have a garden
3. Eternal Happiness
4. Be comfortable financially
5. Be healthy
6. Be fit
7. Be a published author
8. Be successful in my career
9. Be a valued colleague to my workmates
10. Not have to worry about money
11. Be a good father/grandfather
12. Stand on every continent including Antarctica
13. Drive Route 66 in USA (Chicago to Los Angeles)

14. Be in an earthquake
15. Witness a volcanic eruption
16.Want my mum healthy
17. Marry Lena
18. Adopt a beautiful little girl
19. Father a handsome son
20. Have my art in an exhibition.
21. Have a nice family friendly car
22. Want to see Fulham back in the Premier League.
23. Want to stand on top of Ben Nevis

24. Want to walk the West Highland Way
25. To visit New Zealand and see  the Lord of the Rings scenary
26. To speak Latvian and/or Russian
27. To visit every European Capital City
28. To write a Doctor Who script (even if not transmitted)
29. To be the best husband in the world
30. To walk across the frozen River Daugava
31. To read music, even though I cannot play
32. Finish the 5k run in May
33. To do a Masters in Education
34. Do another degree (philosophy maybe)
35. Keep Learning new stuff
36. Actually see the Trevi fountain working

37. See Scotland fully independant
38. Live in a country where white people are the minority
39. Retire when I'm 60
40. Own a place in the country
41. Be involved with a charity
42. Have more time to do things I enjoy
43. Stay up all night drinking and NOT suffer for 4 days
44. Be asked for my autograph
45.Win an award (could be anything)

46. Have a really fancy dinner party
47. Make my children proud
48. Help my pupils achieve their goals.
49. Write a teaching theory manual.
50. Sing at Karaoke and hit every note.

#dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment