Sunday 29 March 2015

Happy Birthday Mum






 Dear Mum,
      
                As its your special day, I thought I would drop you a line and pay tribute to you here. Its not every day someone turns the grand old age of 80, I had a hard time with 30 and 40.

That's actually a very odd saying,"a grand old age". Its like getting credit for living forever. And I hope you do. Even at the age of 46, I still need my mum from time to time.

Sorry I cannot be with you on your special day but you will be in my head and heart. I will see you next week though and you will eventually get to meet Lena.

Have a fantastic day and we both send you our love.

                                                                             Neil + Lena
                                                                                    xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment