Saturday 21 March 2015

Happy Days......with Jamie



Hello again gentle reader, glad to see you back again.


I want to tell you a bit about my Saturday morning routine. Sleep late, make breakfast...watch Jamie Oliver on TV.

For those of you who may never have heard of Jamie, he is a celebrity TV chef and healthy food campaigner.
He tends to make food that is easy to make with as he calls it "Big Flavour"

When I lived in the United Kingdom, I tended not to watch him as I fond his Holier than thou campaigning a bit overbearing and his cheeky Essex boy banter annoying. Here in Latvia though his shows are on almost continuously, especially Saturdays. Right now for example, Lena and I are watching his show about Comfort Food with his Crispy Duck Lasagna, Osso Buco and Sticky Toffee Pudding.
I want to apologize to Jamie here publicly on my blog. I love his shows because he has inspired me to cook myself and also he has come up with his own  game that viewers can play when they watch.

In almost every recipe he uses olive oil or lemon. Choose one of these with a friend and count how many times he uses it, As Jamie himself says Happy Days.

#jamieoliver #cooking #lemonversusoliveoilgame #saturdaymorning




No comments:

Post a Comment