Saturday 25 April 2015

Dear Dad 2

 

Hello gentle readers, the single most read post on the blog was the letter I wrote to my father way back in February. My dad passed away in February 2000 and I miss him a lot and today April 25th a lot more than usual because its his birthday. So here is another letter to my dad.

Dear Dad,

                Today is your 82nd birthday and today probably more than any other, you are in my thoughts.
I still miss you so much  and even though I am a fully grown up man, sometimes my daddy's face is all I want to see, its my daddy's voice I want to hear and my daddy's hugs that i want to feel around me.

I saw mum for Easter and she is feeling and looking a lot better, she read my previous letter to you on the blog and she loved it. Lena met mum for the first time and although she was really nervous, she had a great time. Honey was a little bit scared of her at the beginning but she quickly came around too.

We still have not got a wedding date yet but I hope we will sort it soon and remember Dad, I expect you to be there in the front row, smiling your head off and toasting our happiness with a dram or three.

I will write again soon,
Love You,
Neil


No comments:

Post a Comment