Wednesday 29 April 2015

Wednesday Thought 13- Luck and Bad Luck

Hey Gentle Readers, I cant believe that last week I forgot to do my usual Wednesday thought post. This means you will get 2 posts of thoughtful quotes today.

As this is number 13, I thought I would share peoples view on luck (Bad and Good)



Nobody gets justice. People only get good luck or bad luck.

Orson Welles



Only bad golfers are lucky. They're the ones bouncing balls off trees, curbs, turtles and cars. Good golfers have bad luck. When you hit the ball straight, a funny bounce is bound to be unlucky.

Lee Trevino


Why do I always choose the shopping cart with the squeaky wheel? Is it my bad luck, or are all the carts dysfunctional?

Rachel Nichols


I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird and not enough the bad luck of the early worm.

Franklin D. Roosevelt



For a long time now I have tried simply to write the best I can. Sometimes I have good luck and write better than I can.

Ernest Hemmingway



Diligence is the mother of good luck.


Benjamin Franklin


#benjaminfranklin #ernesthemmingway #franklindroosevelt #orsonwelles #leetrevino #rachelnichols




No comments:

Post a Comment