Wednesday 15 April 2015

Wednesday Thought 12 - Coffee

Hey Gentle readers, I am a big coffee lover. Lattes are my savior and my downfall. So today its time to share the wisdom of the ages with you.




To me, the smell of fresh ground coffee is the best invention ever.
                                              
          Hugh Jackman

If it wasn't for coffee, I would have no identifiable personality whatsoever.
           David Letterman

   

Even a bad cup of coffee is better than no coffee at all.

                                                David Lynch

One more cup of coffee for the road
One more cup of coffee 'fore I go
To the valley below
                                                                           
Bob Dylan



 #coffee #hughjackman #davidletterman #gerardway #davidlynch #bobdylan

                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment