Wednesday 8 April 2015

Wednesday Thought 11 - Learning


Hello again gentle reader. I hope you had a good Easter. Its good to recharge the batteries and feel ready for the challenges that are to come. After not blogging for a few days, its good to be back communicating my thoughts with you.

As its Wednesday its that time again for me to share the wisdom of others with you. When I was in England over the weekend my mum, who has recently turned 80, revealed that she is still learning even after all her years.

So in honour off her commitment to life-long learning todays thoughts are all about Learning.

Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.

                                                                                                               B. Franklin

The trouble with learning from experience is that you never graduate.

                                                                                                              D. Larson

Learning never exhausts the mind.

                                                                                                             L. da Vinci

Leadership and Learning are indispensable to each other.

                                                                                                            J.F. Kennedy

The trouble with having an open mind is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.

                                                                                                          T. Pratchett

I am still learning.

                                                                                                          Michelangelo



#learningquotes #benjaminfranklin #dlarson #leonardodavinci #jfk #terrtpratchett #Michelangelo

No comments:

Post a Comment